By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

possibility of hacking video call

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

is it possible to hack a live video call from skype to skype.if it happens,what to do

Message 1 of 15 (11,886 Views)
14 Replies
Novel Adventurer

what do you mean by hack? if they are threatining to hack you simply command prompt then type netstat -n figure our which ip address is the person threatining you while in call, tell them their ip this fake hacker will most likely back down like a scared child.

Message 2 of 15 (11,870 Views)
Novel Adventurer

thank you for your quick response.what i mean is that i am fearing about getting hacked by someone when i video chating with my friend.i just want to know that video chating in skype is 100% secure? how i can know if some one leaking my video call?

i am new to skype and my english is not that much fluent.please excuse me for that and i will be very thankfull for your replay.

Message 3 of 15 (11,845 Views)
Novel Adventurer
sir
i was used skype video call with my friend we both are using mobile phone is it any possible any watch my conversation please tell me quickly sir i'm scard reply quick sir
Message 4 of 15 (9,746 Views)
Novel Adventurer
if anyone chance to hack my video calls ?
but we both of them using mobile sir.
we used skype to skype free call sir please send me the reply quike sir
Message 5 of 15 (9,744 Views)
Novel Tourist

riyasattitude wrote:

is it possible to hack a live video call from skype to skype.if it happens,what to do

Message 6 of 15 (8,422 Views)
Novel Tourist
how to hack Skype call?if it happening what we can do?
Message 7 of 15 (8,282 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 15 (5,504 Views)
Super Adventurer

it is not possible for someone to hack, monitor, save your calls and video calls.  Unless if there are viruses, malware, spyware, or similar elements in your computer or device.  

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Message 9 of 15 (5,499 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I was talking to my family and our they hear somebody saying don't worry and it be connect soon and then our conversation stat again I don't know what it was
Message 10 of 15 (5,495 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 10 in conversation