By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

i want to delete my account..

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I want to delete my account.

i'm not using this service anymore..

5 Replies
Novel Adventurer

I want to cancel my account now.  I will re-join at later time.  Please cancel my subscription.  Thank you

Message 2 of 6 (18,594 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Please cancel my account today(April 30, 2012) Thank you
Message 3 of 6 (18,592 Views)

Dear All,

Skype does not permit an account to be deleted once it is created; here is step-by-step instruction how to abandon the account: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA142/Can-I-delete-my-Skype-account

Sign into your account and cancel your subscriptions.  Then you may apply for a refund: request a refund

Re: accounts that become dormant or in-active ... do remember your Skype account name, the password, and the registered e-mail address.  If you decide to use the account sometime in the future, and you forget the password, you will need to provide details such as the registered e-mail address and information from the method of payment used to purchase subscriptions or credit in order to establish your identity.

Please remember that we here in this Skype user-to-Skype user Community are not authorized to address account-related matters.  Account-holders or account "owners" must contact Skype Customer Service themselves. contact customer service

I think that about covers it!

Best regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 4 of 6 (18,581 Views)
Casual Tourist

cancel my account ill rejoin latter

Message 5 of 6 (17,602 Views)
Power User

Some additional suggestions here;

http://community.skype.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/Deleting-Skype-Accounts/td-p/67142

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 6 of 6 (17,582 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 131 kudos
  • 5 in conversation