By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

how do i delete my picture?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Casual Tourist

i mistakenly saved a picture and i prefer no picture. How can I delete the picture. Not change it, just leave it blank.

Message 1 of 6 (2,204 Views)
5 Replies
Super Adventurer

that option is not available in the current version of Skype (afair, I last saw that function in version 5.3 for Windows).  Just use this one instead.  

Novel Tourist

how do i delete my profile picture?  or how do i leave it blank?

Message 3 of 6 (2,183 Views)
Casual Tourist

and where do i find this one?

Message 4 of 6 (1,777 Views)
Power User

glbergen wrote:

how do i delete my profile picture?  or how do i leave it blank?

the answer is posted above your post.  :0

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 5 of 6 (1,765 Views)
Novel Tourist

Yikes! I really want to delete all photos. Whatever new upgrade, now publishes my Skype photo on non-Skype applications. That is soooo invasive to me. My Skype is personal and only a few people are on my list. I DO NOT give permission to show my photo in whoever's email InBox that has my email address in their book.

YIKES!!!!!

Message 6 of 6 (269 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation