By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

forget password: Need recovery code for different account

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

Hi.

I forget my skype password. When I try to form - Forgotten your password, of corse, but on the email address was registred more skype account.

The system send me password for another account.

What next?

Message 1 of 3 (495 Views)
2 Replies
Community Manager

Say your email address is the primary email address for multiple Skype accounts and you request a password recovery. In this case you should receive a mail with a link that open a page allowing you to pick the Skype account you want to recover the password for. If the email you got only contained the recovery code then the email address you enter on the recovery form is only linked to one account. See also the FAQ article here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA109/i-can-t-sign-in-to-skype

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (488 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

hi friend how r you change my skype paswor

Message 3 of 3 (388 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation