By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Stalker?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

I have this stalker. He keeps creating new accounts to add me and I keep asking him to stop but he won't.

Will I have to create a whole new skype account or ist here anything to do? Can't stand it.

Message 1 of 5 (1,017 Views)
4 Replies
Power User

report the user to Skype - abuse@skype.net

Post updated to remove outdated information.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 2 of 5 (1,015 Views)
Novel Tourist

There are settings when you are telling skype to ignore this guy that let you ignore him by his email, and much more. All you need to do is find out his email and your set.

Hope this comment helped,

DaBombCares1304ComplimentsWorthofCompliments

Message 3 of 5 (647 Views)

Hi, DaBomb1304, and welcome to the Community,

Ignoring an unsolicited contact request is not permanent; the person can return repetitively.  The only way to stop a particular account from harassing you is to Block and Report as Abuse/Spam.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 4 of 5 (629 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Thanks, I've been though this before, and it's nice to know there's a email I can contact if it ever comes up again. ~Atomic Cat

Message 5 of 5 (621 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation