By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype e-mail

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Hello!
A few days ago I changed my Skype pass and wrote it on a paper... and now i can not find it..haha

I wasn't sure what e-mail did I use for the registration, because it was a realy long time ago. So I searched a few of my e-mails and I found it. The results show that i registered this and two other skype users with this e-mail... BUT... when I try to reset my password I have choice between only two nicknames and the one, that i need is NOT on the list.
I'll be realy grateful if you help me...

5 Replies
Casual Tourist

You just charged my credit card for 1 month . I don't want it charged.

You didn't let me know when my 30 Days free for phone trial expired I tried it and  it didnt work out

Please refund my credit card. vic.iwlew

Message 2 of 6 (8,971 Views)
Super Adventurer

anonimus1483 wrote:

Hello!
A few days ago I changed my Skype pass and wrote it on a paper... and now i can not find it..haha

I wasn't sure what e-mail did I use for the registration, because it was a realy long time ago. So I searched a few of my e-mails and I found it. The results show that i registered this and two other skype users with this e-mail... BUT... when I try to reset my password I have choice between only two nicknames and the one, that i need is NOT on the list.
I'll be realy grateful if you help me...

you may need to contact customer service, here's how;

How to Contact Skype Customer Service

Message 3 of 6 (8,967 Views)
Super Adventurer

vicevlove1 wrote:

You just charged my credit card for 1 month . I don't want it charged.

You didn't let me know when my 30 Days free for phone trial expired I tried it and  it didnt work out

Please refund my credit card. vic.iwlew

you need to contact customer service as well.

Message 4 of 6 (8,965 Views)

Thread now closed; subject/title is so generic as to be attracting un-related questions from original poster's first enquiry. Final question transferred to Skype Account: Rates & Subscriptions message board.

Message 6 of 6 (2,776 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation