By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Account Hacked...

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

now, i dont know if you guys get this a lot. But this guy has been hacking my skype non stop. I havent downloaded **bleep** from him, he simply wanted something i had. Now, what i did do however is SCREEN SHARE with him. I didnt show him anything important at all, however i did log in somewhere on a game. The password as usual is ***** Astrisked out.

He has taken several of my emails (somehow) as well as some skype accounts i have had with important info on them for bussiness transactions (jon.o.jon.o)(jonathan.orloff) and others... Ok so what questions/comments do i have... this is simple!

1. How the heck did he manage to do this?

2. What actions will be taken... because this guy is very dangerous and is attempting to       hack essentially all of my friends on the skype account.

3. Is this jail-worthy (probably a stupid question, maybe not jail worthy, but illegal)

4. Oh, and his name.... Matir Matori. I googled the name, some afghani name i believe.

5. And finally i'd like to get my accounts back if there really is any way. He has my emails       so i cant get the pass back... i tried contacting as many of my friends and warned           them, but for most it was too late.

Please skype, do something about this travisty and abomination!

He is essentially ruining my life at this point. He somehow said something on the skype account that i was on AS ME... he is controlling my skype, and ruining my life

Best regaurds, 

Jon Orloff

Message 1 of 4 (1,294 Views)
3 Replies
Novel Adventurer

Can i get a reply... because this is actually important to me and is truely ruining my life

Message 2 of 4 (1,278 Views)
Novel Tourist

mamsks

Inzy wrote:

now, i dont know if you guys get this a lot. But this guy has been hacking my skype non stop. I havent downloaded **bleep** from him, he simply wanted something i had. Now, what i did do however is SCREEN SHARE with him. I didnt show him anything important at all, however i did log in somewhere on a game. The password as usual is ***** Astrisked out.

He has taken several of my emails (somehow) as well as some skype accounts i have had with important info on them for bussiness transactions (jon.o.jon.o)(jonathan.orloff) and others... Ok so what questions/comments do i have... this is simple!

1. How the heck did he manage to do this?

2. What actions will be taken... because this guy is very dangerous and is attempting to       hack essentially all of my friends on the skype account.

3. Is this jail-worthy (probably a stupid question, maybe not jail worthy, but illegal)

4. Oh, and his name.... Matir Matori. I googled the name, some afghani name i believe.

5. And finally i'd like to get my accounts back if there really is any way. He has my emails       so i cant get the pass back... i tried contacting as many of my friends and warned           them, but for most it was too late.

Please skype, do something about this travisty and abomination!

He is essentially ruining my life at this point. He somehow said something on the skype account that i was on AS ME... he is controlling my skype, and ruining my life

Best regaurds, 

Jon Orloff

:smileyvery-happy:

Message 3 of 4 (1,240 Views)
Novel Adventurer

i have the same thing happening to me! are they using software allowing them to do things in my skype?

Message 4 of 4 (1,138 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation