By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Request of phone call history more than 6 months old

SOLVED
Go to solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hi there,

I have read in the forum that I could request a history of my skype calls (to acutal phones) more than 6 months old. I would just like to know how I should make the request?

Thanks so much.

Max

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff Moderator

maaxhu wrote:
I would just like to know how I should make the request?

Hello Max,

Please file here:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
3 Replies
Staff Moderator

maaxhu wrote:
I would just like to know how I should make the request?

Hello Max,

Please file here:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Hi Norman,

Thank you so much for your help and this would definitely be helpful to the others as well.

Staff Moderator

You're welcome. 

Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation