By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Remove (verwijderen) skype account

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Tourist

ik zou graag mijn  skype account  verwijderen   iemand  kunt  mij helpen ????aub   dank u wel

Translation courtesy of Google Translate:

I would like to delete my skype account can someone help me?? please thank you

Message 1 of 4 (1,960 Views)
3 Replies

Hi, Inge.le1, and welcome to the Community,

Please review this information: 'Can I delete my Skype account?'

Then, please contact customer service to file your request.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 2 of 4 (1,933 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hoe kan ik de mijn skype verwijderen

Translation from Dutch language courtesy of Google Translate:

How do I delete my skype
Message 3 of 4 (935 Views)

Hi, Mirella.Mella2, and welcome to the Community,

Please refer to the above instruction; more details are presented here:

http://community.skype.com/t5/Security-Privacy-Trust-and/How-Do-I-Delete-My-Skype-Account/td-p/31461...

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 4 of 4 (917 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation