By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Re: Skype Account Blocked

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

here is my case:

The text of customer service chats contains personally identifiable information

which can not be posted here on a public website.

Screen shots removed to protect privacy.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi, Meceo, and welcome to the Community,

First things, first: for your safety and protection, please never, ever include any personally identifiable information such as your real name, Skype account name, e-mail address, or a telephone number in a post on a public Community or forum such as this.

Please check for any fraudulent charges posted to whatever payment method account you had on file with the Skype account you cited as having been suspended.  In an instance where any account is compromised, I always recommend changing account passwords immediately.

I would also suggest contacting Skype Customer Service again.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Novel Adventurer

hi Elaine,

Thank you for your post. I have removed all information which you consider as private.

I upload again my conversation with skype support because I find it very unprofessional and I think I should share that with comunity.

I would like to warn everyone who uses skype for business (as I used to) - be aware - one day your account may be gone, without a warning, without a reason!.

Elaine I will not contact support again, I have wasted too much time already contacting them several times.

Best regards,
Mateusz

Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 2 in conversation