By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Random calls I didn't make.

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I just got a mysterious call, but whenever I came back, it ended. I hope this is fixed soon. It freaked me out, but I'm not alone. My friend also got one. I'm using the most up to date skype, having updated it just recently.

Message 11 of 14 (563 Views)
Novel Tourist

Y(Our) Skype is possessed.

Where is a priest when you need one?

Seriously.. My skype always appears online and I've gotten used to that but now it started making random calls when my laptop wasn't even on and this is creepy.

Message 12 of 14 (474 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist
I beg to differ on harm caused. I have received more than 2 calls from attractive women with their profile pics....my girlfriend saw these in the midst of an already shaky relationship...Needless to say....she's gone
Message 13 of 14 (453 Views)

Thread (topic) now closed; it has wandered too far away from the original poster's topic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 14 of 14 (444 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 13 in conversation