By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Lost user name and password for my second account

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I have had a personal Skype account for years. I recently created another account to explore teaching thru Skype ( it is suppossed to be my business account. I am a Math tutor). The problem is what I don't know what I did with my new account user name and password. The user name must be something like "professorserna" and the password I don't have any idea. In my bank business account I see the two charges:

04/30/2012 PREAUTHORIZED DEBIT SKYPE COMMUNICAT IAT PAYPAL 1204 30   $9.99
04/30/2012 PREAUTHORIZED DEBIT SKYPE COMMUNICAT IAT PAYPAL 1204 30  $10.00

( Why two?)

Message 1 of 2 (563 Views)
1 Reply
Highlighted

Hi, gasernag, and welcome to the Community!

Might you recall the e-mail address you used as the new account's registered e-mail address?  If you do, as if you were searching for a new contact, search using said e-mail address - the new account name should appear in the search results.  Then, you could apply for a new password, the token which will be e-mailed to the registered e-mail address for the new account.

Here's how to request a new password:

https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA109/I-ve-forgotten-my-password

In order to file with Skype Customer Service to inquire what the nature is of the two charges, we first have to secure access to your new account!

Best regards,

elainem77

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation