By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Logouts on all devices

SOLVED
Go to solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

How do i make sure that noone that knows my old pw is still on my skype after i change my password?Is there a way to log out from al devices?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Greetings, bertus4321, and welcome to the Community!

Good news!

When you sign out and change your Skype account password, a sign-out is forced on all devices where you were previously signed in, even automatically.  In case you may not have seen it (although it looks like you have), here is the FAQ descibing the password re-set process:  https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA95/how-do-i-change-my-password

HINT: I strongly recommend ensuring that your account's registered e-mail address is correct before you enact the password re-set routine as a 'token' will be sent to your account's registered e-mail address. 

Best regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
2 Replies

Greetings, bertus4321, and welcome to the Community!

Good news!

When you sign out and change your Skype account password, a sign-out is forced on all devices where you were previously signed in, even automatically.  In case you may not have seen it (although it looks like you have), here is the FAQ descibing the password re-set process:  https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA95/how-do-i-change-my-password

HINT: I strongly recommend ensuring that your account's registered e-mail address is correct before you enact the password re-set routine as a 'token' will be sent to your account's registered e-mail address. 

Best regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Novel Adventurer
thank you
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 10 kudos
  • 3 in conversation