By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Inappropriate contact with a minor

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

I have become aware of a 44 year old man having inappropriate contact with a 16 year old girl through Skype. I have tried to email customer support, but they do not understand and think I am trying to access personal data. They continue to say they cannot disclose any personal info. I DON'T WANT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT A POTENTIAL CRIME IS BEING COMMITTED.

Please contact me. 

Re: SP001-000: Inappropriate contact with a minor <<#1533086-2424617#>>

3 Replies
Casual Adventurer

Well, I emailed Skype abuse and I guess that unless the minor complains there is nothing that can be done.

Shameful.

>> 

Kindly note that Skype account can be created starting the age of 16.

Kindly note that any harresment happends the one who had this harresment should contact us.<<

Novel Tourist

Hi

wonder if you may be able to help me actually.  I am trying to report an inappropriate contact with a minor (9 years old) by a 45 year old male but am really struggling to find a contact e-mail address or phone number for Skype - can you point me in the right direction please??

Dear Readers,

You may send the details of your report to Skype using this e-mail address: abuse@skype.net.

You may also contact your local law enforcement agency for direction; hopefully in your jurisdiction the police may be helpful in such situations.

Regards,

Elaine

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation