By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

If i can't see someones profile picture does that mean i have been removed or blocked?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Just wondering because a few days ago one of my contacts had their profile picture suddenly disappear and become replaced with the standard white outline of a person on a blue background. The last message i sent to them failed and i was just wondering if this meant they have blocked or removed me?

4 Replies
Power User

what icon do you see opposite their name?  do you see them as online, away, or do not disturb?

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Novel Adventurer

I haven't seen them online at all since that happened 

Power User

if the icon opposite their name became grey with the question mark inside, and the phrase that that user has not shared contact details with you is being displayed, then they have removed you from their contact list. 

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Novel Adventurer
Hi i need help here i once was able to see a persons picture amd there info i can still see there info but instead of the pic its purple and no pic there did they block me?? And it stays yellow as away does this mean im blocked???? Please let me know it was my girlfriend and she was mean and we fought n i wanna say to her im sorry but why try if shes only gonna block me u know???
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation