By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

I cant Login into my skype account

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

Hello,

Pls i cant login into skype account. Once i login i got disconnect about 30sec after saying i have been logged out. And it ask me to verify my account and that i will received a code in my alternate email and noting  has come in since morning. What do i do? is anybody having such problem?

Message 1 of 13 (702 Views)
12 Replies
Super Aviator

Are you logged into Skype / Messenger on any other devices?

Try to reset Skype Settings
http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows/Skype-auto-logs-off/m-p/938210/highlight/true#M69026

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 13 (699 Views)
Casual Tourist

I am having similarproblems I guess some days ago I did a recommended update since then I am unable to access my many years account, contacts, data. It just tells me my log in and /or password is wrong so I get a new one and the fool thing treats me like a new customer, every time.  Somehow I have to get to my complete account with all its data. Have been trying off and on for days. very upset out of touch.

Message 3 of 13 (690 Views)
Casual Adventurer

I have done what you asked me to but it hasnt solved the problem. I think my issue might be that i tried to link my hotmail account with my skype because i havent been able to log into my MSN and hotmail account.  Please what do i need to do?

Thanks for your help

GB

Message 4 of 13 (683 Views)
Super Aviator

You didn't answer my questions.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 5 of 13 (681 Views)
Casual Adventurer

I didnt get your question. Can you ask again.

Thanks for your help

Message 6 of 13 (675 Views)
Super Aviator

Are you logged into with your Microsoft Account to Messenger on any other devices?

Regards,
Tamim

Message 7 of 13 (673 Views)
Casual Adventurer

No. I havent been able t use my microsoft account on any other device.

Message 8 of 13 (668 Views)
Super Aviator

Try to reset your microsoft account password

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

now try again.

Regards,
Tamim

Message 9 of 13 (666 Views)
Casual Adventurer

Hello,

I tried thye link you sent to me. I was able to reset my password but when i wanted to login this is what i got:

It looks like someone else might be using your account

To help you—and only you—get back into gbengagreat@hotmail.com, we need to verify that it's yours

What do i do next?

Thanks for your help

Message 10 of 13 (661 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation