By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

I KEEP ON GETTING ARMY MEN WANTING TO BE MY FRIEND. I BLOCK THEM BUT THEY STILL REPEATEDLY ASK.

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I KEEP ON GETTING ARMY MEN WANTING TO BE MY FRIEND.  I BLOCK THEM BUT THEY STILL REPEATEDLY ASK.  MY SETTINGS ARE SET AT - ONLY FRIENDS ALLOWED TO SEND ME MESSAGES.  BUT WHEN THE MEN CONTINUALLY ASK TO BE MY FRIEND, THEY ARE SENDING MSGS ATTACHED.  I GET ABOUT 1 OR 2 PER DAY FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS NOW.  VERY ANNOYING AND NOT SURE HOW THEY ARE GETTING MY DETAILS!!  

PLEASE HELP... FEELING VIOLATED

Message 1 of 3 (518 Views)
2 Replies
Power User

you can also report those unwanted users to abuse@skype.net.  The privacy settings options will only allow non-contacts from sending you instant messages, not contact requests.  

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 2 of 3 (508 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Me too...Its so annoying. I just wrote to Skype asking for a solution to this.
Message 3 of 3 (474 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation