By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How to delete chat history from every computer/device COMPLETELY?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Tourist

I have a problem with deleting history completely. I would like to know how to do this.

Here is my problem: When i delete the history inside skype settings, it just deletes history from "this computer" but when i log in to another computer it shows up there! I have tried to delete it allready on 5 computers but the history is still there when i log in to another computer/phone!

So my question is, can some admin from skype delete all my history completely or can i do it by my self so the history is gone 100% and cannot be found again on another computer? 

If some admin can do it for me, i would like him to contact me! 

Or if a knowledge skype using member knows how to do, Reply this message then!

Message 1 of 3 (11,631 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Tourist

Hi, does it work on all computers that you have used just doing it in one computer?

Message 2 of 3 (8,163 Views)
Novel Tourist

hi, did you get an answer to your querry?  i have the same problem,  i wanted to completely delete the history of chat on all devices. 

i hope you would share it so i can apply it as well.

thank you

Message 3 of 3 (7,359 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation