By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do you delete yourself from someone else's contact list?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

I tried googling it, but the page for the thread wouldn't open, and so with other similar questions... :/

So the reason is, I want to cut off all contact with this user, but I found out that if you delete and block a contact from your list, your name still shows up in THEIR list, even though your private details don't show, I want to remove my name from their list still. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (5,137 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Tourist

HI, did you find a solution for this?

Message 2 of 3 (4,738 Views)

No, there is no way for you to delete yourself from someone else's contact list.  You would need access to their account to do this. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 3 of 3 (4,723 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation