By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do i report someone on skype for being a pedo

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer
How do i report him im 16 m and he wants to use me as his slave ive agreed to do it and took pictures and now he said if i dont do what he said he will post them on my facebook
Message 1 of 9 (1,811 Views)
8 Replies
Super Aviator

Please report this abusive user to abuse@skype.net.

Regards,
Tamim
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Location - Dhaka | Bangladesh - Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 06:00 hour

If one of my replies has adequately addressed your issue, please click on the “Accept as Solution” button. If you found a post useful then please "Give Kudos" at the bottom of my post, so that this information can benefit others.
Message 2 of 9 (1,810 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Thank you very much i have done that know
Message 3 of 9 (1,802 Views)
Casual Adventurer
Novel Adventurer

Please help me im 16 Male UK and theres a man on skype that has made me do stuff that i dont want to (make me his slave) and now that i said i dont want to be it he is now uploading them on the internet. I think i really need help   HIS ID:   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message 5 of 9 (1,744 Views)
Community Ambassador

If you've already blocked/reported the abuser to Skype and you are still being blackmailed/threatened then you should inform your parents and contact your local law enforcement and make no further contact with that individual.  When your safety is at risk, it's the only thing you can do to protect yourself.

Message 6 of 9 (1,739 Views)
Novel Adventurer

a day ago I reported Hayden Minecraft Pro (budderminer05) and I didnt get a reply back from skype@abuse. I reported him for showing his brother naked. his brother is accually, Riley is my friend but Hayden kind of my friends till he showed Riley naked. I got that image stuck in my head cause of him and I want budderminer05's skype suspended for some payback. please warn him not to do that again or his skype will be deleted. that was so innapropiate of him to show his brother naked in front of the internet and I did not want to see that. - Ryanlee785

Message 7 of 9 (1,661 Views)
Super Adventurer

you can also strongly consider reporting those cases to your local police.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!

ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Message 8 of 9 (1,638 Views)
Novel Adventurer

ehh why not? thanks I'll try. cause he showed my friend naked and thats totally inaproppiatte. :cathappy: :robothappy: :manhappy: :robotlol: :tongue:  :bigsmile: :happy:

Message 9 of 9 (1,633 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation