By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I unblock someone?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

On the latest Mac version of Skype, the Privacy option is under Skype>Preferences .  The block list can be managed there.

Message 11 of 26 (22,222 Views)
Novel Tourist

how to unblock someone

Message 12 of 26 (22,178 Views)
Novel Tourist

How do I unblock a friend?

Message 13 of 26 (21,717 Views)
Novel Tourist

I accidentally put a block on my skpe and cannot make any calls. How do I unblock?

Message 14 of 26 (21,709 Views)
Novel Tourist

It didn't work!! :'(

Message 15 of 26 (21,346 Views)
Power User

the process to unblock a contact may differ depending on the Skype version, or the device/machine where Skype is being used.  Kindly specify the said details for more specific instructions.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 16 of 26 (21,322 Views)
Novel Tourist

it worked for the most part, but when I hit unblock, it wouldn't unblock no matter how many times i repeated the steps

Message 17 of 26 (21,291 Views)
Power User

unless the Skype version and the computer OS/device where Skype is being used, the advisors here can't provide specific instructions.  

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 18 of 26 (21,287 Views)
Novel Tourist
you just go into contacts at the top and then go to advanced, then go in to managed blocked contacts!! easy peasey lemon squizzzy
Message 19 of 26 (18,651 Views)
Casual Tourist

how do I unblock someone?

Message 20 of 26 (2,836 Views)
Discussion Stats