By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I unblock someone?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist
I need some help, because I accidentally blocked someone, I didn't mean to block.
25 Replies
Power User

Tools >> Options >> Privacy >> Blocked Contacts.  You can unblock them from there.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Novel Tourist

that did not help any other suggestions?

Please see this: https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA10488/How-do-I-block-or-report-a-contact

About Me You can also use a IP Camera as your camera for Skype video Example Instructions
Power User

does this contact appear in your blocked list when you go to the section I specified?

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Novel Tourist
How do I unblock my friend on Skype?

Please see this https://support.skype.com/en-us/faq/FA10488/How-do-I-block-or-report-a-contact

About Me You can also use a IP Camera as your camera for Skype video Example Instructions
Novel Adventurer

if u need help unblocking some one on skype all u have to do is follow thses easy steps. There are only 5!

1. serch them again in the serch bar

2.go to the name of who u are unblocking and double click or right click

3. after right clicking a list should pop up with one of the things saying unblock

4.click unblock

5. u have finally unblocked a friend of urs on skype

if this has not worked out for u plz email me my user is Oaidan114@gmail.com 

Casual Tourist

All you have to do is first find them on the add a contact, and click their name, then you click the blue button, after you will be brought to your skype page where you click the unblock button at the top

and your done

Novel Tourist

this helped me alot..
i accidently blocked my boyfriend
haha. whoops!
but, thanks!!
now i can help others.!!

Discussion Stats