By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I delete my entire Skype Account?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist
I need to delete my Skype Account! How? Your 'How can I delete my Skype Account?' page just sends me here.

I have an unknown caller in my history who is not one of my contacts:
(TEEN WEBCAM - www.sexqm.com)

I want and need to delete my Skype Account. How do I do it?
Message 1 of 5 (753 Views)
4 Replies
Novel Tourist

Man idk they randomly called me last night... i just blocked them and reported them for abuse do you really think you need to delete your account becasue they called you?

Message 2 of 5 (742 Views)
Super Adventurer

basically, it is not possible to delete a Skype account.  here's an article from the support pages of Skype for more information and suggestions -

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA142/can-i-delete-my-skype-account

Message 3 of 5 (631 Views)
Casual Tourist

I got a call last night from TEEN WEBCAMS - www.sexqm.com
Firstly how come someone can contact me without permission?

Secondly has anyone else had a call from this person or place?

Please if anyone else has been contacted by this scum post here. This has caused an argument between me and my wife and she seems to think this caller is someone i know or have contacted etc.

Message 4 of 5 (612 Views)
Super Adventurer

is you privacy settings set to allow calls and IMs from people in your contact only?  you can also take note of their username them report them to abuse@skype.net.

Message 5 of 5 (563 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation