By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I delete a sent video message?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Basically, I did something stupid. I do singing and I didn't have enough data on my iPod to record my voice and play it back so I used a video message and planned NOT to send it. It pointed at my face and I sang a song. I accidentally pressed send and HOPEFULLY the person hasn't seen it. I need to delete it because the person I sent it to is a good friend but I am so scared! I need to get this off of her messages, like, urgently! Please please please I am so scared.

Message 1 of 7 (16,992 Views)
6 Replies
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 7 (16,304 Views)
Novel Tourist
same thing happened to me, though i was beatboxing xD
i was scared as all living **bleep**
Message 3 of 7 (15,809 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Sorry; but http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57557764-285/how-to-delete-your-skype-message-history/ does NOT work to delete a sent video message on Skype....does anyone have a simple solution to this problem?
Message 4 of 7 (14,015 Views)
Community Ambassador

It's not possible to delete sent Video messages. They are saved on the network servers and can't be deleted.

Message 5 of 7 (14,002 Views)
Casual Tourist
How to deleted my video message s please halp me ...?
Message 6 of 7 (8,228 Views)
Novel Adventurer
What do I need to do to delete those video message I have send it, although I have cleared my history, do I need to cobract skype or any other step, please help me
Message 7 of 7 (7,885 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 14 kudos
  • 7 in conversation