By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I delete a sent video message?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Basically, I did something stupid. I do singing and I didn't have enough data on my iPod to record my voice and play it back so I used a video message and planned NOT to send it. It pointed at my face and I sang a song. I accidentally pressed send and HOPEFULLY the person hasn't seen it. I need to delete it because the person I sent it to is a good friend but I am so scared! I need to get this off of her messages, like, urgently! Please please please I am so scared.

6 Replies
Novel Adventurer
Novel Tourist
same thing happened to me, though i was beatboxing xD
i was scared as all living **bleep**
Novel Adventurer
Sorry; but http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57557764-285/how-to-delete-your-skype-message-history/ does NOT work to delete a sent video message on Skype....does anyone have a simple solution to this problem?
Community Ambassador

It's not possible to delete sent Video messages. They are saved on the network servers and can't be deleted.

Casual Tourist
How to deleted my video message s please halp me ...?
Novel Adventurer
What do I need to do to delete those video message I have send it, although I have cleared my history, do I need to cobract skype or any other step, please help me
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 14 kudos
  • 7 in conversation