By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How can I delete my messages

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

Hi, can you please help me, how can I delete just some messages in communication with someone? I dont want to delete all messages, just last ones.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (3,010 Views)
5 Replies
Power User

vokoml wrote:

Hi, can you please help me, how can I delete just some messages in communication with someone? I dont want to delete all messages, just last ones.

Thanks

unfortunately, the option to delete one or certain messages is not available yet.  you can only delete your chat/messages histories of all of your contacts.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 2 of 6 (3,007 Views)
Experienced Adventurer

Try Skypex: [invalid URL]

It allows you to delete individual messages from your computer's history. 

Message 3 of 6 (2,990 Views)
Experienced Adventurer

sorry:  link is [invalid URL]

Message 4 of 6 (2,986 Views)
Experienced Adventurer

Sorry, this forum keeps blocking my links. Do a search for Bryan Cockerham and SkypeX, and you'll find it on google.

Message 5 of 6 (2,985 Views)
Casual Tourist

Hello,

So how can i delete all my messages with one çontact? I don't want to remove contact, just messages.

Pls advice, thank you!

Linda20

Message 6 of 6 (290 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation