By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

HELP!! Account has been stolen

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

I received a mail from skype on 9th Aug, told me that my mail address has been changed. But I never do that. Then I found that my password has been changed too. I can't log on skype with my account. I have paid for the account on 29th May. Who can tell me what can I do now?  T T!!

Message 1 of 10 (2,254 Views)
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted by Elaine (Moderator)
‎28-08-2015 11:00

Please file here:  contact customer service  Your hacked account will be blocked to prevent misuse.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10 (2,326 Views)
Novel Tourist
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Tina1127

Can anyone help me today I was stolen skype and I can do anything I have many more subscribers to the same risk. Thief wants email or phone number, and so steals Skype and Facebook help to stop my new Skype is pokemon1707 email me if you can help me!!

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 10 (1,932 Views)
9 Replies
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted by Elaine (Moderator)

Please file here:  contact customer service  Your hacked account will be blocked to prevent misuse.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 10 (2,327 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Thank you very much~! It help me a lot. And now the account is all OK~ :bigsmile:

Message 3 of 10 (2,223 Views)
Novel Tourist

I have received in my email dhe I have ordered scype limits but this is not true. Maybe someone has stolen my account. How can I cancel them.

Message 4 of 10 (1,992 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I cannot log in. I cannot contact support. I'm using another co-workers account to try to figure out what to do... I get nothing but looped link of no information.

I cannot contact support on my account becaue the password and e-mail were changed. I cannot contact through this account because it's not a paid one. I'm afraid customers with my account will be contacted. Please help. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,911 Views)
Novel Tourist
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Tina1127

Can anyone help me today I was stolen skype and I can do anything I have many more subscribers to the same risk. Thief wants email or phone number, and so steals Skype and Facebook help to stop my new Skype is pokemon1707 email me if you can help me!!

Message 6 of 10 (1,933 Views)
Novel Adventurer
you can contact with support as the way the message 2 list
Message 7 of 10 (1,820 Views)
Novel Adventurer
you can contact with support as the way the message 2 list ,they can help you to find the stolen account.
Message 8 of 10 (1,819 Views)
Novel Adventurer
i cannot log in. my dauther is using her name
Message 9 of 10 (1,773 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Tina, your response do not make sense. Nor does it apply. 

Message 10 of 10 (1,763 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation