By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

'De-activated' account...and I didn't really mean to!

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

I de-activated my skype account around a month ago but I had some contacts that I've forgotten the names for and would like to get this account back, if possible. I can't remember the password (but I know the past password) nor the e-mail I changed it to.

Is there any way I can do it? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (511 Views)
3 Replies
Super Adventurer

if your account has a billing or purchase history in the last 6 months, you can request for a new password without the need of your registered email address. just click the link below;

https://login.skype.com/account/password-automation

Message 2 of 4 (495 Views)
Novel Adventurer
I didn't make any purchases :/ Is there any other way I can get I back? Thanks
Message 3 of 4 (471 Views)
Power User

I think there's now.  one thing you can try is - using another account, open the Add/Search contacts window, then enter the email address that you have possibly registered in the account in question in the email address field.  Once you enter the correct email address, the results will show the account in question in the results.  In this way, you will know the email address associated with that account, and can proceed in requesting for a new password for it.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 4 of 4 (461 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation