By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Change password

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

Hi, how can I change my skype password using just mobile phone or email, written in a profile.? (I have forgotten my password). Thank you.

Message 1 of 15 (70,739 Views)
14 Replies
Power User

Just click the forgot password option in the sign in window to request for a password reset token, to be senf to your registered email address.

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 2 of 15 (70,729 Views)
Casual Adventurer

I registered without email. Thats why I am asking other posibillities to log in.

Message 3 of 15 (70,727 Views)
Power User

if your account has a billing or purchase history in the last 6 months, you can request for a new password without the need of your registered email address. just click the link below;

https://login.skype.com/account/password-automation

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES

Message 4 of 15 (70,715 Views)
Casual Adventurer

And if not? Is here other posibility to log in? As I said with phone number or email  just written in skype profile? Or no?

Message 5 of 15 (70,712 Views)
Power User

without an active registered email address or billing or purchase history, there may be no more way to access an account which password was forgotten.  

Message 6 of 15 (70,703 Views)
Casual Adventurer
thank you
Message 7 of 15 (70,674 Views)
Casual Adventurer

how to hack my skype password??? i forger my email.ID

Message 8 of 15 (70,557 Views)
Power User

chamila828 wrote:

how to hack my skype password??? i forger my email.ID

Please visit the thread which link pasted below for suggestions on how reset your password (not hack);

http://community.skype.com/t5/Security-Privacy-Trust-and/Password-Reset/m-p/1074828/highlight/false#...

Message 9 of 15 (70,550 Views)
Tourist
Change pasward
Message 10 of 15 (66,238 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 161 kudos
  • 7 in conversation