By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Blocking in a group chat

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I'm sure this is not a common scenario but is it possible to fully block a user on Skype? I can add someone to my blocked list and not receive messages from that person but if we are in a group chat, I will still see their messages in there. Leaving the group chat is not an option. I'm sure there's a lot of varying opinions on why this is as it is but even an explanation of the rationale behind it would put my mind at ease.

Message 1 of 3 (5,252 Views)
2 Replies
Novel Tourist
Como elimino un grupo que ha creado un trojan? cada minuto me envia fotos con virus para crear grupos en mi nombre.
Utiliza echo y otras personas.
Gracias por su ayuda.

How do I delete a group that has created a trojan? send me pictures every minute virus to create groups in my name.
Use echo and others.
Thanks for your help
Message 2 of 3 (5,095 Views)
Novel Tourist

DEAR SIR,

WARM GREETINGS CAN YOU SEND ME SOME HELP TOWARDS A PROBLEM HOW DO I UNBLOCK MYSELF IN A GROUP ? PLEASE REPLY ITS AN URGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PLEASE HURRY AND ALSO IF YOU CAN E-MAIL ME PLEASE DO IT).MY E-MAIL ID IS                     [Removed for privacy]@gmai

THANK YOU ALOT 

WARM REGARDS,

Message 3 of 3 (3,634 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation