By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Blocked account

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hello. Can I just get to know why is my account in Skype is blocked?? I can't call to anyone's phone (although I have some money there) or charge my account with funds. Why is this? Can someone unblock it? account - ketlin83.  Also I have a problem with other account, which I use with my close friends. Few days ago I charged it with funds and even called to phones, everything was perfect, but then Skype ended the call by itself and logged me out. After this I can't logg in, as it said - wrong password/ But how it can be wrong if I did not change anything?????? and i REMEMBER my password very well!!!   Please, help me(((((  account - Illusion251101

Message 1 of 30 (11,402 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Ketlin83
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Message 3 of 30 (11,786 Views)
29 Replies
Novel Adventurer
None can answer?????
Message 2 of 30 (11,380 Views)
Super Adventurer
Solution
Accepted as a solution by Ketlin83
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Message 3 of 30 (11,787 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Thank you very much. All problems is resolved now

Message 4 of 30 (11,370 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Sir,My skype acount is arshad.ahmed97 status showing is block .Can I just get to know why is my account in Skype is blocked?? I can't call to anyone's phone (although I have some money there) or charge my account with funds. Why is this? Can someone unblock it? account ..please sir resolve my error too .. even me too facing this problem .. and even i requested to customer service of skype too . but they dint respond to my request pllease ..
Message 5 of 30 (11,293 Views)
Super Adventurer

arshad4pk wrote:
Sir,My skype acount is arshad.ahmed97 status showing is block .Can I just get to know why is my account in Skype is blocked?? I can't call to anyone's phone (although I have some money there) or charge my account with funds. Why is this? Can someone unblock it? account ..please sir resolve my error too .. even me too facing this problem .. and even i requested to customer service of skype too . but they dint respond to my request pllease ..

you may also need to contact customer service, please refer to my previous reply.

Message 6 of 30 (11,287 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Why my account is blocked ?

Please help me for reopen my account .

Message 7 of 30 (11,136 Views)
Novel Adventurer
please
Message 8 of 30 (11,135 Views)
Super Adventurer

contact customer service as advised above.

Message 9 of 30 (11,125 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Heeeeeeelp Please! Unblock my account. This is urgent. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Debra

Message 10 of 30 (11,071 Views)
Discussion Stats