By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Account hacked

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

My Account got hacked and after that it got suspended . now wat am i spoz to do . how to get it back 

Message 1 of 4 (325 Views)
3 Replies
Staff

Hi,

This FAQ will help you: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10946

If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

My daughter's account has been hacked. She uses my credit card to auto topup and I gave had to cancel my card. Her password has been changed. How does she get in touch with Skype to cnacel her account and get a new one?

Message 3 of 4 (296 Views)
Power User

eugeneokelly wrote:

My daughter's account has been hacked. She uses my credit card to auto topup and I gave had to cancel my card. Her password has been changed. How does she get in touch with Skype to cnacel her account and get a new one?

here's how.

How to Contact Skype Customer Service

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation