Account blocked

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Accepted Solution

Account blocked

Hello 

My account is blocked and i can't buy skype credit i wounder why ?

Accepted Solution

by Primemover

you may need to contact customer service regarding your concern/request.  just open the link below, then click the Email Support button (for premium and other selected members, live chat may be available too);

Contact Skype Customer Service 

View solution in original post
botnethamzus
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 1 of 21 (3,639 Views)

Re: Account blocked

you may need to contact customer service regarding your concern/request.  just open the link below, then click the Email Support button (for premium and other selected members, live chat may be available too);

Contact Skype Customer Service 

IF YOU FOUND OUR POST USEFUL THEN PLEASE GIVE "KUDOS". IF IT HELPED TO FIX YOUR ISSUE PLEASE MARK IT AS A "SOLUTION" TO HELP OTHERS. THANKS!
ALTERNATIVE SKYPE DOWNLOAD LINKS | HOW TO RECORD SKYPE VIDEO CALLS | HOW TO HANDLE SUSPICIOS CALLS AND MESSAGES
SEE MORE TIPS, TRICKS, TUTORIALS AND UPDATES in
| skypefordummies.blogspot.com | 

Primemover
Power User
Kudos: 1419
Message 2 of 21 (3,637 Views)

i have credit but my account is blocked
kole444
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 3 of 21 (3,360 Views)

please sir resolve my error too .. even me too facing this problem .. and even i requested to customer service of skype too . but they dint respond to my request pllease ..
shailendra0333
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 21 (3,270 Views)

kole444 wrote:
i have credit but my account is blocked

Get in touch with the customer service just like what the thread starter did. :happy:

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Kudos: 256
Message 5 of 21 (3,242 Views)

shailendra0333 wrote:
please sir resolve my error too .. even me too facing this problem .. and even i requested to customer service of skype too . but they dint respond to my request pllease ..

If they don't respond within 24 hours, you send a follow up email. :happy:

VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Message 6 of 21 (3,241 Views)

NO this is not "solved"!

I went to log in to Skype today on an account that I don't use that often and found my account BLOCKED!

I PAID for this service and it either gets unblocked or I get a refund.

I don't give a fuzzy doo-doo what Skypes reasons are, the simple fact is that they took my money and then blocked my service when I wasn't in any type of default situation.

That's called FRAUD or THEFT, whichever makes you feel better.

I've used Skype for 6 years and this is the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

mysticwulf
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 21 (3,225 Views)

Quick point: Why don't they have a thumbs DOWN so we can vote properly for crappy non-answers?
0 Kudos
mysticwulf
Novel Adventurer
Message 8 of 21 (3,223 Views)

mysticwulf wrote:
Quick point: Why don't they have a thumbs DOWN so we can vote properly for crappy non-answers?

unfortunately, only the customer service can assist you regarding that issue.  just keep in mind that this is a user-to-user forum only and those who might be willing to help can only offer very limited or no assistance in some cases.  

0 Kudos
VooDooDoll
Super Adventurer
Message 9 of 21 (3,221 Views)

skype blocked my account because i called a network destination they claim has been restricted. am concerned because there is no fore warning that i cannot call such destinations or network. now my account and money has been frozen and all am getting from them is an automated response.......am starting to think this is some kind of fraud....anyone with a good answer to why this is happening and what i can do to get it solved cos am thinking about taking a legal action and pressing for charges.....including that skype is ripping customers off trickishly

kristrafa
Novel Adventurer
Message 10 of 21 (3,133 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling