By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

subscription recurring payment is taken 3 days in advance

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I took out a subscription 21st jan which should renew 21 st april I signed up again but money taken from my credit card 12th april which is 9 days early will i get those 9 days added on ????     maureen t

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Staff
Order made on the 12th is a manual order, Skype didn't take this it was made through your account page manually

You don't need to make manual orders for a subscription, since subscriptions are recurring by default.

Note: Recurring payment is made 3 days in advance to avoid delays, but your subscription will still run from the 21st till 21st next month.

Find out more about subscriptions: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA10414

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation