By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

sharing skype minutes

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I get 60 minutes of calling per month, thanks to my ms office subscription.  What I would like to do is share those minutes with the skype accounts of my family members, so that we can all take advantage of those minutes.  Is that possible to share the minutes among multiple skype accounts?

Message 1 of 4 (513 Views)
3 Replies
Novel Tourist

I would like to do the exact same thing. Have you gotten any answer yet from here or somewhere else?

Thanks.

Message 2 of 4 (487 Views)
Staff Moderator

Sorry. Skype minutes can't be shared.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I just signed up for the 1 month trial of Office 365 Family and would have thought that sharing of Skype minutes between family members would be a given.

Feedback to Skype/Microsoft marketing department.

THIS SUCKS!!!!!

I am currently using Pennytel for my international call needs and get free calls to many destinations included along with 8c (AUD) untimed calls to many others.

That allows me to use any SIP client and share access freely with whomever I choose, family, other, the world for that matter. I am paying so it's up to me how I choose to use what I paid for.

I guess I won't be changing over to Skype in any hurry as your service just doesn't measure up enough for me to even give it a try.

Message 4 of 4 (338 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation