By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

cancel a skype credit pending

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

today I purchased SKYPE credit using my debit card - credit delivered all ok. However 2 additional orders pending via paypal & SKRI payment methods - please cancel these as they were done in error. Many thanks

Message 1 of 18 (4,776 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Former Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by JG230782
‎28-08-2015 11:00

Hi,

I checked your account and found the pending orders you mentioned. They will however, remain in your order history and cannot be deleted.

Please do not worry as these orders in no way affect your account status and will not be billed to your account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did my reply answer your question? Mark it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18 (5,138 Views)
17 Replies
Former Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by JG230782
‎28-08-2015 11:00

Hi,

I checked your account and found the pending orders you mentioned. They will however, remain in your order history and cannot be deleted.

Please do not worry as these orders in no way affect your account status and will not be billed to your account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did my reply answer your question? Mark it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Message 2 of 18 (5,139 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I want to cancel my last order.

Message 3 of 18 (4,255 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Diane08,

I am having problem cancelling 2-$25.00 pending charges for Oct 22, 2013 through Pay Pal.  I do not want these charges cancelled as soon as possible.  Could you please help me with my request. 

Curt0166

Message 4 of 18 (3,990 Views)
Super Adventurer

I think you may need to contact customer service regarding your concern. Just click the link below to see the instructions on how you can get in touch with the Support team ;

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service

Message 5 of 18 (3,980 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Hi, Does this mean that cancelled orders listed as "pending" won't be re-charged again? This has me worried because there are like five (5) pending orders on my account that were done in error.

Message 6 of 18 (3,830 Views)
Novel Adventurer

diane08 wrote:

Hi,

Yes, this was a big help.  Thank you

Message 7 of 18 (3,828 Views)
Routine Adventurer

Today I decidded, out of curiosity, to press the Add Sykpe Credit button.  It seems to have linked to my Paypal account.  However, I did not give Skype authorisation to take out any of my Paypal money and in fact I never even logged onto my Paypal account in order for this to occur.  Nevertheless, I see that under the Skype Billing and Payments, by pressing the PURCHASE HISTORY button, there is recorded there a "Pending" Skype Credit payment realted to Paypal of £11.50.  I have no intention of buying any more Skype credit.  How do I stop this?  I would also assume that Skype cannot take anything from my Paypal account without my explicit authorisation.

Message 8 of 18 (3,793 Views)
Highlighted
Casual Tourist

On the 15th I purchased 10 pounds worth of Skype Credit however in my purchase history it states that I did this four times when I did not. Also, the credit has not come out of my account and the payment is still pending. Please could you cancel the other payments and let me know if I need to buy more credit if there is an issue with the payment. Thank you.

Message 9 of 18 (3,326 Views)
Novel Tourist

today I saw on my bank account that you guys took $20 purchase for credit and I didn't ask for it.so I would like you guys stop doing that until I ask to buy more value.and can I have to Skype customer service number also to directly cancel it.you can contact me here: [Removed for privacy]

Message 10 of 18 (3,264 Views)
Discussion Stats