By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Community has moved

You can find the new Skype Community here. For more information please read this post.

Your account has been restricted from using Skype's paid features

SOLVED
Go to solution
Novel Adventurer
Hi, I am not able to make calls to mobiles. Already raised the issue to support and followed the steps mentioned by them. Still (after 4 days) I am not able to use paid features. Could you please help?
Flag for a Moderator
Message 1 of 9
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff

HP_1 wrote:
Hi, I am not able to make calls to mobiles. Already raised the issue to support and followed the steps mentioned by them. Still (after 4 days) I am not able to use paid features. Could you please help?

Hi, your account should now be unblocked. Let me know if you have any issues.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 9
8 Replies
Staff

HP_1 wrote:

Hi, your account should now be unblocked. Let me know if you have any issues.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 2 of 9
Novel Adventurer

It works now, able to call on mobile phones

Flag for a Moderator
Message 3 of 9
Novel Adventurer

Hello, I am having the same issue. I keep getting the "Your account has been restricted from using Skype's paid features" message, but when I click the link to "fix your account", there doesn't seem to be an issue. I haven't been able to use Skype for a while because of this. Can someone please help me unblock my account?

Thanks,

Anita

Flag for a Moderator
Message 4 of 9
Staff

Anita365 wrote:

Hello, I am having the same issue. I keep getting the "Your account has been restricted from using Skype's paid features" message, but when I click the link to "fix your account", there doesn't seem to be an issue. I haven't been able to use Skype for a while because of this. Can someone please help me unblock my account?

Thanks,

Anita

Hi Anita. Thanks for contacting. Can you check your account again and see if it works.

Flag for a Moderator
Message 5 of 9
Novel Adventurer

Thanks it is now working! 

Flag for a Moderator
Message 6 of 9
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Hi, I'm not able to purchase a Skype number. It says my account has been restricted with a link to "fix your account". When I clicked to the link and followed what it says, my account looks working properly. But it's still the same.

Please help me out.

Screenshot from 2017-05-20 04-11-54.png

Screenshot from 2017-05-20 04-15-19.png

Flag for a Moderator
Message 7 of 9
Staff

hsk2 wrote:

Hi, I'm not able to purchase a Skype number. It says my account has been restricted with a link to "fix your account". When I clicked to the link and followed what it says, my account looks working properly. But it's still the same.

Please help me out.

Screenshot from 2017-05-20 04-11-54.png

Screenshot from 2017-05-20 04-15-19.png

Hi!

Could you please private message me your Skype username by going on my community user page and on the right side you will be seeing a button "Send PM".

Flag for a Moderator
Message 8 of 9
Casual Tourist

Hi - I am also getting the same message - Your account has been restricted from using sky'pes paid features

Flag for a Moderator
Message 9 of 9
Discussion Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 5 in conversation