By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Unlimited China is the same price as China 400, $3.89/month?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I saw this information today from the "prices" column on skype website. Is that true?

If so, I'd like to switch from "Unlimited World" to "Unlimited China". However, I have a skype number. Will this switch affect my skype number price?

I only need to call China, so maybe China 800 is enough for me to use.

Also please advise how to switch. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (1,031 Views)
3 Replies
Staff Moderator

Jingtao wrote:

I saw this information today from the "prices" column on skype website. Is that true?

Hello

Yes. That's what the website states but let me check and confirm. It looks like an error. Don't take any action until I get back to you.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4 (1,023 Views)
Staff Moderator

UPDATE

The "Unlimited China" Subscription has been permanently withdrawn but the webpage has yet to be updated. Apologies for the confusion.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4 (995 Views)
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

Good thing I googled why there was a China unlimited and China 400 with the same price. Made little sense but now its completely cleared up.

Would obviously be better if the staff could update the pricing page.

Message 4 of 4 (866 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation