By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Unlimited Calls to bangladesh

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Adventurer

Hello 

I was using unlimited calls to bangldesh subscription, now i can not find that subscription in skype wbsite. so  if i want to use that subscription again what do i have to do ?? and why skype stopped that service it was helping thousands of people for making cheap calls.i would appriciate if skype starts that service again

Message 1 of 7 (13,656 Views)
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by ojuice
‎28-08-2015 11:00

ojuice wrote:

Hello 

I was using unlimited calls to bangldesh subscription, now i can not find that subscription in skype wbsite. so  if i want to use that subscription again what do i have to do ??

Hi,

Subscriptions are recurring by default and your subscription is active at the moment. If you wish to keep using Unlimited Bangladesh then you don't really need to do anything

Recurring payment for extension will be taken automatically and date for it can be checked under subscription settings here: https://secure.skype.com/account/call-phones/packages

Though this subscription has been removed from the website at the moment and I don't have any updates if it will be returned. Customers who have it on their account can keep using it, but for the moment new users can get maximum 400 minutes subscription.

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!

View solution in original post

Staff
Solution
It should be extended around 12:58 GMT, based on first purchase date and time.
It's about 5.53GMT right now: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Please check again later today.

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7 (14,019 Views)
6 Replies
Reliable Tourist
i really don't understand why Skype has been remove that subscription..i would like to ask Skype owner to starts that service
again plz...And to help Bangladesh people to communicate with other....
Casual Adventurer

i guess no moderator or administrator of skype will reply. but i still hope that they will start this service soon..

Message 3 of 7 (13,639 Views)
Staff
Solution

ojuice wrote:

Hello 

I was using unlimited calls to bangldesh subscription, now i can not find that subscription in skype wbsite. so  if i want to use that subscription again what do i have to do ??

Hi,

Subscriptions are recurring by default and your subscription is active at the moment. If you wish to keep using Unlimited Bangladesh then you don't really need to do anything

Recurring payment for extension will be taken automatically and date for it can be checked under subscription settings here: https://secure.skype.com/account/call-phones/packages

Though this subscription has been removed from the website at the moment and I don't have any updates if it will be returned. Customers who have it on their account can keep using it, but for the moment new users can get maximum 400 minutes subscription.

Andre

Casual Adventurer

hi MR. Andre my subscription suppose to renew automatically today but still it didnt renew as it supposed to do. so which means i can not use the unlimited calls calls to bangladesh subscription anymore???

Message 5 of 7 (13,567 Views)
Staff
Solution
It should be extended around 12:58 GMT, based on first purchase date and time.
It's about 5.53GMT right now: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Please check again later today.

Message 6 of 7 (14,020 Views)
Staff

I can see payment has been delivered now

I'll close this case.

Andre

Message 7 of 7 (13,488 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 30 kudos
  • 3 in conversation