By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype keeps charging me for a suscription I don't use

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

This is the second time I got charged for a subscription I don't use.

I canceled it 5 montsh ago, but "as a miracle", it reactivated itself automatically.

I saw no other solution than to delete the number of my credit card.

i would like the money of my subscription back, do you know who I can contact to do so?

Message 1 of 8 (2,193 Views)
7 Replies
Staff
Hi,
I can see that subscription from 2012-04-28 has been already refunded.
But if you need more assistance, you can contact Customer Service as shown here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170
I hope it helps!
If my answer helped to fix your issue, mark it as a Solution to help others.
Thank You!

Please send private messages only upon request.
Message 2 of 8 (2,187 Views)
Casual Tourist

Hi Skype team:

I've been having the same exact problem.  The first time this happened was in January 2012.  I did not want to go through the trouble of contacting you for $10.  To use up the credit, I just used skype a lot more than I usually would which is a dishonest way to make profit on long time clients.  I made sure that the automated pay was disabled.  Now, you just charged my account AGAIN.  Once again, I have been charged for a service I did not sign up for.  

I sincerely ask you to not only stop charging me the $10 automated fee but also refund me the charge as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 8 (2,134 Views)
Novel Tourist

I am also getting charged from past 2 month for the subscriptions which I have not subscribed and I am also trying to find a link/email option where I can contact someone so that I can have my money refunded and automatic payment deduction be stopped.

Can you point me to right direction?

Message 4 of 8 (2,059 Views)
Novel Tourist
Similar issue, cancelled my premium subscription but I've still been charged the last 2 months. Currently my account reads 'no subscriptions'. How do i stop the charges?
Message 5 of 8 (1,851 Views)
Casual Tourist

I have the same problems. I am sure I have been charged for at least 4 times for a subscription I have already canceled. Please refund my money as soon as possible. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,429 Views)
Super Adventurer

idontlikeskype wrote:

I have the same problems. I am sure I have been charged for at least 4 times for a subscription I have already canceled. Please refund my money as soon as possible. 

For clarifications/explanations regarding those unrecognized charges, please contact customer support. They are the ones who have access and can check your account records and transactions;

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service

You can also indeed request for a refund if preferred or applicable in your case.

Message 7 of 8 (1,426 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 8 in conversation