By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Skype Premium + Unlimited Calling / Skype Unlimited Subscription

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I recently purchased a Skype Premium subscription that came with:

"Unlimited1 calling to a country of your choice View countries"

The footnote being "A fair use policy applies. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers. Mobile calls to selected countries only."

I selected Russia.

I already have "Unlimited Russia Cities" subscription that is unlimited for landlines and reduced rate for mobile calls.

Now that I have these two subscriptions am I correct in thinking that I can make unlimited calls to both landlines and mobile numbers?

Message 1 of 6 (1,453 Views)
5 Replies
Highlighted
Staff Moderator

dryht wrote:

Now that I have these two subscriptions am I correct in thinking that I can make unlimited calls to both landlines and mobile numbers?

Hello,

No. Your Premium Plan has the same coverage as your "Unlimited Russia Cities" Plan.

If you would like to cancel one of the Plans please file here:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6 (1,447 Views)
Novel Tourist

i har skype premium...Unlimited* calls to a country of your choice.bud no to peru wy?

Message 3 of 6 (1,373 Views)
Tourist

I have Skype Premium with Unlimited Russia and it works only for land lines only. For mobile numebrs it works when I added "400min Russia Cities" subscription to addition with Premium.

Message 4 of 6 (1,290 Views)
Novel Tourist

I subscribed to India unlimited calling plan about 14 months ago. The subscription was a recurring one and the charges would get deducted from my account on the 19th of every month. Due to some technical error at my bank's end the transaction did not go through this month and now my subscription has been cancelled. Why should I suffer for a glitch which I had no control over Any suggestions?? An alternative to skype is also welcome as long as I don't have to subscribe to 2500 min/month plan

Message 5 of 6 (516 Views)
Message 6 of 6 (183 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation