By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Re: Skype Premium - not able to make landline calls though

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

I cannot find a call number either...hoping an 'expert' replies here.

Message 1 of 3 (363 Views)
2 Replies
Staff Moderator

Hello to both.

It depends upon which "Premium Plan" option you have. Only the 3 and 12-month options include free calling.

If you have either of those options and you are not able to make free calls to the USA/Canada please file here:  https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (355 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Thanks NormanM. Your suggestion helped me.
This is what hapnd with my premium subscription 12 months purchase.
There was an option box for selecting Unlimited calls to USA and Canada. I remember I had chosen it before I enter into the payment page, but later some how, I accidentally unchecked the option box. When I rechecked my payment receipt, I realized that there was not Call to USA and Canada Item in the receipt. So I contacted to skype team by Online chat and they refunded my money back. I purchased skype premium again by choosing Calls to USA and Canada carefully. Now I can make calls. Thanks again.
Message 3 of 3 (325 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation