By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Problems calling designated country with Skype Premium

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist

Greetings -

I am new to Skype and subscribed to Skype Premium about a month ago and designated Belgium as the country for my unlimited calls.  When I try to call a number in Belgium, a window pops up and indicates that I need to purchase Skype credit in order to complete the call.  I have tried to make several calls, but they do not go through and they are logged in my call history for 0:00 minutes each at a $0.00 cost.  My profile has Belgium properly designated.

Any advice on how I can fix this?

Jeff

Message 1 of 2 (775 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted as a solution by jp1450
‎28-08-2015 11:00

jp1450 wrote:

Hello Jeff,

The message you are receiving indicates that you are attempting a call not covered by your Plan. In the case of Belgium only calls to landlines are included (not cellphones).

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2 (803 Views)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Staff Moderator
Solution
Accepted as a solution by jp1450
‎28-08-2015 11:00

jp1450 wrote:

Hello Jeff,

The message you are receiving indicates that you are attempting a call not covered by your Plan. In the case of Belgium only calls to landlines are included (not cellphones).

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2 (804 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation