By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Is there a UK phone number to get help with my Skype account?

SOLVED
Go to Solution
This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

I had a message saying:

Your account details:

Skype Name: xyz Balance: GBP14.63

But when I logon my balance says zero. Who can I phone to resolve this problem?

Message 1 of 3 (701 Views)
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by GuyThomas49
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Hello,

Currently Skype offers only email and chat support as guided here: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

When it comes to your last order, then please sign in with the correct account. In this forum you are using your secondary account that doesn't have any payments. Most likely you are using this account in Skype client as well.

Email should include the username where payment was made.

Regards,
Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3 (732 Views)
2 Replies
Staff
Solution
Accepted as a solution by GuyThomas49
‎28-08-2015 11:00
Hello,

Currently Skype offers only email and chat support as guided here: https://support.skype.com/faq/FA1170

When it comes to your last order, then please sign in with the correct account. In this forum you are using your secondary account that doesn't have any payments. Most likely you are using this account in Skype client as well.

Email should include the username where payment was made.

Regards,
Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Message 2 of 3 (733 Views)
Novel Adventurer
Genius response silly me I have two accounts, the other one had the 14.00

I don't want to shoo the messanger, but it is hard to get help.
Message 3 of 3 (692 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation