By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

I've received Skype Collaboration Project updates email, but Skype didn't send me a voucher code.

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

Hello. I have the same problem, doesn't send a code to mail. I used the same mail on which Skype is registered.

I did request more than a 1 days ago.

Casual Adventurer

Same here. I tried once again, with both this e-mail adress and another one, and still nothing happened...

Casual Adventurer

"the promo got so popular that we ran out of vouchers, so there was a backlog of emails."

This is partly true but not popular for most skype users...

googling around I came across this

source: hackforums.net
http://i.imgur.com/exfLjlZ.png

best to put a verification caption on it like a caption code before mail can be send to stop bots
even the one code a mail they found a way around to

please make all codes (if more than 1) that are put on 1 email non-usable 

looks like they even try to sell them..

I believe this is the issue 

disgusts me how a lot of people who love this offer can't make use of it due these #@$#@

Casual Adventurer

I tried a couple times, still no luck.

Slava--my email address I used to register for this promo is the same one on my Skype account. Can you look me up manually and send me a voucher please?

Tourist

I've been trying for the past few days too, to no avail. 

Former Staff

I see, thank you for reports.

It is very hard to find the right people at this time (holidays and vacations) - but if there are news, I will post here. 

In the end, I am sure everyone will receive the voucher (once those, apparently, technical issues are solved).

Novel Adventurer

Hello. I have the same problem, doesn't send a code to mail. I used the same mail on which Skype is registered. What to do?

P.S. I tried using another 4 different mail, nowhere comes the code is already more two hours.

Novel Adventurer

I get mail with voucher code on my skype email now. Thanks

Casual Adventurer

Yup, I have received it too...

Novel Adventurer
Yes. I have tried my email associated with my account as well as a separate email and still nothing.
Discussion Stats