By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How do I contact Skype customer service by email or live chat?

Novel Tourist

My account does not have an active subscription or an active billing method, but I continue to get subscription charges on my credit card.  I want the auto payments to stop, but I cannot do so if it doesn't show on my skype account.  I have tried to email and live chat with skype customer service, but NOTHING HAPPENS.  Please help. 

6 Replies
Staff Moderator

please contact Skype customer service

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Staff

MStrause wrote:

My account does not have an active subscription or an active billing method, but I continue to get subscription charges on my credit card.  I want the auto payments to stop, but I cannot do so if it doesn't show on my skype account.  I have tried to email and live chat with skype customer service, but NOTHING HAPPENS.  Please help. 

Hello,

I might be able to help you as I found reccurring orders that can belong to you. Could you please private message the details of the orders/transactions and I will have a look. To private message me, click on my community profile and on the right side you can see a button "Send PM".

Hope to hearing from you soon!

Kris

Novel Adventurer

My Skype security problem

Novel Adventurer

Sir mera Skype sing in nahi ho pa raha hai

Novel Adventurer

Requard a security code

Highlighted
Casual Tourist

I am finding the same problem. I have reported to my bank and they have promised it to take it from there. For me, I cancelled the subscription but they still continued to deduct. It is a deliberate act. Report and share your experience so that the world know what they are up to!

Discussion Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation