By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

How can I change a private account to a business account so that be added to my companies account?

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Tourist

I have the problem that I set up my account which was supposed to be my business account (which you normally set up with Skype Manager™) as a personal there any way/chance that I can change that?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards

Message 1 of 5 (1,758 Views)
4 Replies
Former Staff

It is not yet possible to convert personal account to business account. We are constantly working on adding new features though. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

I would suggest that you create a new account under your Skype Manager account. However, any features or products in your personal account cannot be transferred to other accounts.

For further information about Skype Manager, you can refer to this link:

Hope this helps.

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!

Message 2 of 5 (1,744 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hello Joan,

So is Skype working on that issue? Or is it already possible to make a private account to a business account or to transfer it? What will happen with the credit on the private account?

Thank you

Message 3 of 5 (1,702 Views)

Hi, Rainerbrandl, and welcome to the Community,

Please see this:

Credit is not transferable from one account to another; you would request a refund from the account where it would no longer be needed.

Was your question answered? Please click on the Accept as a Solution link so everyone can quickly find what works! Like a post or want to say, "Thank You" - ?? Click on the Kudos button!
Trustworthy information: Brian Krebs: 3 Basic Rules for Online Safety
Message 4 of 5 (1,683 Views)
Novel Adventurer

"... not yet possible ..." - when?

Message 5 of 5 (1,345 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation