By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Hi! I just wanna refund!

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Tourist

This new system to get refund is ovecomplicated! pls let me select the recent unexpected payment and get refund! You guys are wasting my time!

Message 1 of 3 (207 Views)
2 Replies
Former Ambassador

This is a user-to-user forum.  Us guys (other users) aren't wasting your time at all.  You'll have to deal with Customer Service.  You can waste their time while they're wasting yours:

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

Please note: I do not respond to requests for help via Private Message.
Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)
Novel Tourist

I want a refund too.  How do I do it?

I was just charged 8.52 to top up  my account; an account I have not used since February.  Granted I did have it on auto charge but when I cancelled it there was no place taking me to the refund section.  In the 'lingo' it says one can get a refund for an auto charge.

Does anyone know how to do it?  I cannot find where to go! I am super frustrated and ready to dump the entire application.

THanks

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation