By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Gift from Skype: Call your world free for 30 days

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Novel Adventurer

Hi all,

I received an email yesterday offering free skype calls for 30 days.

I followed the link in the email, signed in to account associated with email address.

Then received the following message essentially saying that 'this account does not qualify for offer'. What gives daddyio? Haven't you heard of the 'give a thing can't take it back' legislation of 1923?

Message 1 of 6 (1,227 Views)
5 Replies
Staff Moderator

ricburk wrote:
I received an email yesterday offering free skype calls for 30 days.

Checking for you.

TIME ZONE - US EASTERN. LOCATION - PHILADELPHIA, PA, USA.

I recommend that you always run the latest Skype version: Windows & Mac

If my advice helped to fix your issue please mark it as a solution to help others.
Please note that I generally don't respond to unsolicited Private Messages. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6 (1,218 Views)
Novel Adventurer

Thanks Norman.

Novel Tourist

when i am offered a free gift i dont expect to be charged for it ///why do i have to pay it should be added to my subscriptions as per the amount quoted

Message 4 of 6 (1,209 Views)
Highlighted
Casual Tourist
it sucks
Message 5 of 6 (1,000 Views)
Novel Tourist

Hi,

I got the exact same message, and it's asking me to enter my credit card information. Only thing is, I don't even have a credit card. Why don't you guys add support for PayPal and Skrill?

Thanks,

Kashif

Message 6 of 6 (906 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation