By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Forwarding call within subscription:not working completely!

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Highlighted
Novel Adventurer

I have purchased unlimited subscription and set forwarding call button into my land phone. I followed almost instructions through available help-tips information and modified forwarding call settings. It works while I am online after waiting 5/s. When I go offline, it is not forwarding calls. I just can't imagine such incomplete paid service from Skype. And my forwarding calls are also not active to call my ID if am not found online by other unpaid user. There is a setting "can call by everyone" which is also fictitious?

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)
2 Replies
Community Manager
I can see a few calls being forwarded in the last months. I'll have our engineers haveing a closer look.

Found a helpful message? Give it a Kudo below to say "thanks" ¦ Latest Community News
Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)
Novel Adventurer

I have the same problem - It was working fine and then suddenly it stopped forwarding over a month ago. I have tried reconfiguring it several times both from the skyp menu and my online account. It just plain doesnt work. This happened once last year for a period of about two weeks.

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation