By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalised content and ads. Read more

Customer service phone number / email

This topic has been archived. To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving
Casual Tourist
Is there any customer service number or email I can contact in order to get specific answers regarding my subscriptions?
I paid for a 3 month subscription, and before it expired, I paid for 1 year skype premium unlimited usa and canada. But is now using my credit in the US calls!!
Message 1 of 12 (257,293 Views)
11 Replies
Casual Tourist

I personally hate their effin.. customer support, it is sooo complicated to find answers!

Message 2 of 12 (257,285 Views)
Staff
@perezjsn
Skype Premium bundle with Unlimited US&Canada is not offered for all Skype customers and I can see from your account that currently your account only received Skype Premium without Unlimited US&Canada subscription.

Please contact customer service and they will check if you are eligible for the bundle subscription. If yes then they will help you fix this and ensure you will also get Skype Premium with Unlimited US and Canada.

Customer service doesn't currently provide phone support, but email and chat support can be accessed as explained in the FAQ: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Message 3 of 12 (257,259 Views)
Novel Adventurer
please give me ur customer service telephone number
Message 4 of 12 (257,232 Views)
Staff
Currently Skype doesn't offer phone support, but you can file a customer support request as shown here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/How-can-I-contact-Skype-Customer-Service

Andre

If answer was helpful please mark it with Kudos and if issue is resolved mark it with solution. This will help other users find this answer more easily. Thanks in advance!
Message 5 of 12 (257,226 Views)
Casual Tourist

I am getting charged for phone calls to dominican republic which i paid a suscription for 60-minutes. yet i am being chrged in addtion on the pay as you go. so now i am paying twice for the same service.

I need to find out who i can contact about or i am going to cancel my account.

Message 6 of 12 (257,216 Views)
Staff
Hi,

Please check my previous post for customer service link. If you follow the steps in FAQ then customer service will assist you

Andre

Message 7 of 12 (257,175 Views)
Casual Tourist

I DO NOT WANT AUTOMATIC RE-CHAREGE ON MY CARD!!! I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!!! I WANT IT OFF!!! WHO DO I SPEAK WITH AND WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A SKYPE REP?!!!!!!

Message 8 of 12 (255,590 Views)
Casual Tourist

Did you get a response from these invisible Skype people?  I have the same thing happening on Premium but I thought I had opted out months ago.  I also continually check the box to NOT be re-billed for the monthly Skype-Out service but that doesn't do any good either and it continues to RE-BILL!!!???   Skype is like a billing Fascist! Where can I find someone to talk to!?!?!?

JL

Message 9 of 12 (254,468 Views)
Reliable Adventurer

"Skype doesn't offer a telephone number for customer support"

- Because Skype doesn't offer customer support, or have any idea what customer satisfaction is. 

Message 10 of 12 (30,296 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 411 kudos
  • 9 in conversation